Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hakuba Berg-land places you in the heart of Hakuba, steps from Happo Information Center and close to Happo-one Adam Gondola. This ski hotel is within close proximity of Happo-One Ski Resort and Hakuba Mini Train Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hakuba Berg-land. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Television in common areas
- Ski shuttle
- Free train station pickup
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1997
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy