Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Kaga, Hatori is in the suburbs, minutes from Kutaniyaki Kiln Museum, and close to Yamashiro Onsen. This 4-star ryokan is within close proximity of Nippon Origami Museum and Dainichi-zakari Sakagura Shiryokan Sake Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and karaoke. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Arcade/game room
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station drop-off
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per accommodation, per night