Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Heritage Sixteen in Penang (Chinatown), you'll be minutes from Dr Sun Yat Sen’s Penang Base and Camera Museum. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Penang Islamic Museum and Loo Pun Hong.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or make use of other amenities including tour/ticket assistance.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Heritage Sixteen, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station and luggage storage.
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Year Built 1938
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy