Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hero Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Kuching, steps from Hills Shopping Mall and minutes from Tun Jugah Shopping Center. This hostel is within close proximity of Tua Pek Kong and Chinese History Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free parking nearby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Year Built 2014
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 25 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy