Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Norfolk Island (Burnt Pine), Hibiscus Regal is convenient to Norfolk Island Botanic Garden and Norfolk Island National Park. This apartment is within close proximity of Mount Pitt and Kingston and Arthur's Vale Historic Area.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided weekly.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and tour/ticket assistance.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free airport transportation
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Iron/ironing board
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Sofa bed size double
- Hair dryer
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bedroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy