Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hilton Amsterdam in Amsterdam (Oud-Zuid), you'll be minutes from Concertgebouw and Stedelijk Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 271 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Premium TV channels provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Amsterdam? This hotel has 17395 square feet (1616 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 21
- Marina on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Express check-in
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Laundry facilities
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1616
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 271
- Year Built 1962
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17395
- Roll-in shower
- Express check-out
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pay movies
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 6 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy