Hilton Cape Town City Centre
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hilton Cape Town City Centre
About the hotel
Hilton Cape Town City Centre is in the heart of Cape Town, walking distance from Heritage Square and Pan African Market. This 5-star hotel is close to Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Table Mountain.
Make yourself at home in one of the 136 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Pool umbrellas
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Steam room
- Meeting rooms 6
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Multilingual staff
- Beach towels
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Outdoor pool
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Poolside bar
- Free pool cabanas
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Accessible bathroom
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Separate bedroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 190 for adults and ZAR 95 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 150 per night
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 150 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 400.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 16 January 2017 to 16 February 2017 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: