Hilton Lima Miraflores
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hilton Lima Miraflores
About the hotel
With a stay at Hilton Lima Miraflores, you'll be centrally located in Lima, walking distance from Ricardo Palma Cultural Center and close to Larcomar. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Sala Luis Miro Quesada Garland and Virgen Milagrosa Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 207 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Lima? This hotel has 3660 square feet (329 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 10
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 3660
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 329
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Year Built 2012
- Rooftop terrace
- Wedding services
- Outdoor pool
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PEN 62 for adults and PEN 31 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 159.30 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: PEN 207.36 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 125 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy