Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
About the hotel
With a stay at Hilton Newcastle Gateshead in Gateshead, you'll be minutes from Sage Gateshead and Tyne Bridge. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Castle Keep and Gateshead Millennium Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 254 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business center
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Spa services on site
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Accessible bathroom
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Meeting rooms 9
- Full-service spa
- Year Built 2002
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy