Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport
About the hotel
When you stay at Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport in Narita, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Sakura-no-Yama Hill and Taiheiyo Club Narita Course. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Naritasan Calligraphy Museum and Naritasan Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 548 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Digital programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Indoor pool
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free train station pickup
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 548
- Spa tub
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3400 for adults and JPY 1700 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1750 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 400 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy