Holiday Inn Express Gent
Select your stay dates to check availability
Holiday Inn Express Gent
About the hotel
Located in Ghent, Holiday Inn Express Gent is in the business district and convenient to Ghelamco Arena and Museum of Fine Arts. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Citadel Park and STAM Ghent City Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features include gift shops/newsstands, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Planning an event in Ghent? This hotel has 6674 square feet (620 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Snack bar/deli
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Express check-in
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 620
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Luggage storage
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (feet) - 6674
- Number of floors - 5
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in lobby
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hydromassage showerhead
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Pillow menu
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed size double
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 6.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 105 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy