Holiday Inn York
Select your stay dates to check availability
Holiday Inn York
About the hotel
With a stay at Holiday Inn York in York, you'll be minutes from Goddards Garden and close to York Minster. This hotel is within close proximity of York Racecourse and Holgate Windmill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Satellite programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- In-room accessibility
- Meeting rooms 7
- Accessible bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free newspaper
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50 per night
- Cash Breakage deposit: GBP 50 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy