Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Hotel 1929 is in the heart of Singapore, walking distance from Chinatown Heritage Center and Sri Mariamman Temple. This boutique hotel is close to Universal Studios Singapore® and National Orchid Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel 1929.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 24.00 for adults and SGD 12.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.