Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Ai Reali di Venezia places you in the heart of Venice, steps from San Salvador Church and Rialto Bridge. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of St Mark's Campanile and Procuratie Vecchie.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and a turndown service.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Venice? This hotel has 861 square feet (80 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room.
- Wedding services
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Total number of rooms - 32
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- In-room accessibility
- Full-service spa
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2012
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 3
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Turndown service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy