Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Akankoso in Kushiro (Akan), you'll be minutes from Akankohan Eco Museum Center and close to Akanko Ainu Theater Ikoro. This hotel is within the vicinity of Mount Oakan and Mount Meakan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 guestrooms. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and slippers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax and unwind with body treatments and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, a spa tub, and a sauna.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Akankoso. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Limited parking is available onsite.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Number of floors - 6
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Climate control
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy