Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Apollo in Rome (Monti), you'll be minutes from Palazzo Valentini and Roman Forum. This hotel is within close proximity of Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and Lupercale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 5
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Luggage storage
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Frette Italian sheets
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 23.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy