Hotel Bahia Do Sol
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Bahia Do Sol
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Bahia Do Sol places you in the heart of Salvador, minutes from Federal University of Bahia and close to Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra. This hotel is within close proximity of Castro Alves Theater and Museum of Modern Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Salvador? This hotel has facilities measuring 75 square feet (7 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Meeting rooms 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 9
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 21,00 for adults and BRL 21,00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy