Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Bled places you in the heart of Rome, minutes from Porta Maggiore and close to St. Peter's Basilica. This hotel is within close proximity of Porta Magica and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy