Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Takamatsu, Hotel Bokaiso is in a national park and minutes from New Yashima Aquarium and Mt.Yashima. This hotel is within close proximity of Yashimaji Temple and Shikokumura Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Breakfast is available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Smoke-free property
- Free parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 1080 per person, per stay