Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Bristol, you'll be centrally located in 9 de Julio Avenue, minutes from Obelisco and Teatro Colon. This hotel is close to Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada.
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Know Before You Go
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy