Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
When you stay at Hotel Byron in Venice, you'll be by the sea and close to Venice Convention Center and St. Mark's Basilica. This hotel is within close proximity of San Pietro di Castello and Naval History Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy