Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Cabin, you'll be centrally located in Reykjavik, convenient to Hofdi House and Hallgrimskirkja. This hotel is within close proximity of Asmundarsafn and Laugardalslaug Geothermal Pool.
Make yourself at home in one of the 249 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Cabin. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Reykjavik? This hotel has facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 249
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Television in common areas
- Roll-in shower
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 46.0 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 333 per accommodation, per night