Hotel Casa Branca
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Casa Branca
About the hotel
When you stay at Hotel Casa Branca in Guaruja, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Acqua Mundo Aquarium and Enseada Handicraft Market. This hotel is within close proximity of Teatro Municipal Procopio Ferreira and Sorocotuba Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Beach umbrellas
- Year Built 1996
- Free WiFi
- Express check-out
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Spa tub
- Number of floors - 4
- Indoor pool
- Free self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Steam room
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Beach sun loungers
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy