Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina
Select your stay dates to check availability
Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina
About the hotel
With a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina in Bogota (Financial District), you'll be minutes from Colombia Stock Exchange and National Theater Fanny Mikey. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 62 guestrooms featuring iPads and flat-screen televisions. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a steam room and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 1 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Bogota? This hotel has 4575 square feet (425 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 5
- Full-service spa
- Conference space
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- In-room accessibility
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 4575
- Conference space size (meters) - 425
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Premium bedding
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Espresso maker
- Premium TV channels
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 70000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0.00 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 0 years old)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 6 AM (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy