Four Seasons Hotel Bogot� Casa Medina
Select your stay dates to check availability
Four Seasons Hotel Bogot� Casa Medina
About the hotel
With a stay at Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina in Bogota (Financial District), you'll be minutes from El Castillo Shopping Center and close to National University of Colombia. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 58 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and iPads are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Free WiFi
- Conference space
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate sitting area
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- iPod docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Premium TV channels
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 43000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 240000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy