Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Catone in Rome (Vatican), you'll be minutes from Apostolic Palace and Vatican Museums. This inn is close to St. Peter's Basilica and Roman Forum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the inn's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy