Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Centrale in Syracuse, you'll be minutes from Ginnasio Romano and Syracuse Forum Ruins. This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Roman Amphitheatre and Madonna delle Lacrime.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Accessible bathroom
- Snack bar/deli
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 4 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy