Hotel Ciuri di Badia
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Ciuri di Badia
About the hotel
Located in Buseto Palizzolo, Hotel Ciuri di Badia is in a rural location and within the vicinity of Sanctuary of Maria Santissima of Custonaci and Prehistoric Caves Mangiapane. This family-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Baia Rio Forgia Beach and Monte Cofano Nature Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
You can find a meal at a coffee shop/café serving guests of Hotel Ciuri di Badia, or stop in at a snack bar/deli. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Children's pool
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Concierge services
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Express check-in
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 2007
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Poolside bar
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during January, February, March, October, November, and December.