Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Consort places you in the heart of Osaka, convenient to Osaka Museum of Housing and Living and Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Grand Front Osaka Mall and Umeda Sky Building.
Make yourself at home in one of the 334 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Free wired Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 5
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Bathtub or shower
- Linens provided
- Pay movies
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- First-run movies
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Private bathroom
- Towels provided
- Air conditioning
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 0 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy