Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
When you stay at Hotel Continental in Harwich, you'll be by the sea and convenient to Beacon Hill Fort and Old Harwich Lighthouse. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Landguard Bird Observatory and Felixstowe Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Breakfast service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Free airport transportation
- Free self parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night