Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Continental in Fuchu (Western Tokyo), you'll be convenient to Tokyo Racecourse and Fuchu Art Museum. This hotel is within the vicinity of Ajinomoto Stadium and National Astronomical Observatory of Japan.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hotel has 13 meeting rooms available for events.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Laundry facilities
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free wired Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Computer station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)