Hotel Costa Linda
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Costa Linda
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Costa Linda in Barranquilla (Metropolitana), you'll be minutes from Romelio Martinez Stadium and close to Romantic Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Asuncion Clinic and Unico Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Costa Linda.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1995
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 4
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Plasma TV
- Hair dryer
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: COP 200000 per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy