Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Lavreotiki, Hotel Demmys is by the sea and within the region of Sanctuary of Artemis at Brauron and Archaeological Museum of Lavrion. This hotel is within the region of Mineralogical Museum of Lavrio and Port of Lavrio.
Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Year Built 1987
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Free WiFi
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 6 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 1 October and 31 May.