Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Hotel Erromardie is by the ocean, minutes from Erromardie Beach, and close to Littoral Paul Jovet Botanical Garden. This family-friendly residence is within close proximity of Lafitenia Beach and St-Jean-de-Luz Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 29 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Erromardie. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Year Built 2010
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Children's pool
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 9 for adults, EUR 6 and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy