Hotel Estelar Blue
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Estelar Blue
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Estelar Blue in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be minutes from La Strada Mall and close to Park of Lights. This hotel is within close proximity of Oviedo Mall and Santa Fe Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a health club or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Estelar Blue.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Free wired Internet
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 12
- Health club
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Roll-in shower
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per person (one way)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy