Hotel Estelar Blue
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Estelar Blue
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Estelar Blue in Medellin (El Poblado), you'll be minutes from La Strada Mall and close to Park of Lights. This hotel is within close proximity of Oviedo Mall and Santa Fe Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a health club or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Estelar Blue. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per person (one way)
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy