Hotel Excelsior San Marco
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Excelsior San Marco
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Excelsior San Marco places you in the heart of Bergamo, walking distance from Bergamo Alta Funicular and Caprotti Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Teatro Donizetti and Piazza Matteotti.
Make yourself at home in one of the 155 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Additional amenities at this hotel include wedding services, a television in a common area, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Bergamo? This hotel has 2153 square feet (200 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Ski storage
- Year Built 1960
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of floors - 8
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 4 per person, per night. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply after the 10th night of stay. Children under 16 years of age are exempt. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 01 January 2017 to 15 January 2017 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue