Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Faguile, you'll be centrally located in Foz do Iguacu, walking distance from Guarani Forest Zoological Park and close to Mercosul Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Lake Itaipu and Cataratas JL Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in common areas
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.