Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Centrally located in Cervia, Hotel Genzianella is minutes from Museum of Salt and Piazza Garibaldi. This beach hotel is within close proximity of Cervia Town Hall and Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Genzianella. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Beach umbrellas
- Express check-out
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Laundry facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of floors - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8.00 per night