Hotel Grand City
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Grand City
About the hotel
Hotel Grand City is centrally located in Tokyo, walking distance from J-World Tokyo and close to St. Mary's Cathedral. This hotel is within close proximity of Waseda University and Kodokan Institute.
Make yourself at home in one of the 247 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Grand City.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 517 square feet (48 square meters), including a meeting room. Limited parking is available onsite.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 517
- Conference space size (meters) - 48
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1974
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Number of floors - 14
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Free wired Internet
- Free newspaper
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy