Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel GranView Garden Okinawa in Tomigusuku, you'll be convenient to Okinawa Outlet Mall Ashibinaa and Senaga Island. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Bibi Beach and Former Japanese Navy Underground Headquarters.
Make yourself at home in one of the 168 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and in-room massages.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary at scheduled times.
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Luggage storage
- Free airport transportation - drop-off
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
Know Before You Go
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1296.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy