Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
When you stay at Hotel Gumz in Balneario Camboriu, you'll be near the beach and minutes from Cinerama Shopping Mall and Almirante Tamandare Square. This hotel is within close proximity of Santa Ines Church and Atlantico Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1971
- Billiards or pool table
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- In-room safe fee: BRL 3 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy