Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Hanshin places you in the heart of Osaka, minutes from Symphony Hall and close to Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Osaka Symphony Hall and Osaka National Museum of Art.
Make yourself at home in one of the 289 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. This hotel has 8 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 9
- Free wired Internet
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Partially open bathroom
- Free wired Internet
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 for adults and JPY 1188 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy