Hotel Harvest Hakone Koushien
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Harvest Hakone Koushien
About the hotel
Located in Hakone (Sengokuhara), Hotel Harvest Hakone Koushien is minutes from Lalique Museum Hakone and Hakone Village Samurai Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Hakone Botanical Garden of Wetlands and Museum of the Little Prince.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 spa tubs and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Harvest Hakone Koushien. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a library. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa services on site
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Arcade/game room
- One meeting room
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2484.0 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy