ibis London Earls Court
Select your stay dates to check availability
ibis London Earls Court
About the hotel
With a stay at ibis London Earls Court in London (Fulham), you'll be close to Stamford Bridge Stadium and Buckingham Palace. This hotel is within close proximity of Hammersmith Apollo and Craven Cottage Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 504 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Meet other guests and eat at a complimentary reception. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in London? This hotel has 18299 square feet (1700 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 504
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1700
- Free reception
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 11.50 for adults and GBP 5.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 17.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy