Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Imperial in Puebla (Historic Center), you'll be minutes from Santa Monica Convent and Museum of Religious Art and Poblano de Arte Virreinal Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Mexican Revolution Museum and Street of Candies.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include a turndown service, as well as phones with free local calls.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 3
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Room service (limited hours)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.