Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Iskandar, you'll be centrally located in Kota Kinabalu, steps from Sedco Square and minutes from Centre Point. This hotel is within close proximity of Warisan Square and Filipino Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Iskandar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk.
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 40
- 24-hour front desk
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy