Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Jadran, you'll be centrally located in Donji Grad, steps from Salata Sport and Recreation Center and minutes from Zagreb Cathedral. This hotel is within close proximity of Archbishop's Palace and Mestrovic Pavilion.
Make yourself at home in one of the 48 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: HRK 45 for adults and HRK 45 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: HRK 70 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HRK 300 per day
- Tourism fee: HRK 7 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy