Hotel Laghetto Premium
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Laghetto Premium
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Laghetto Premium in Gramado (Planalto), you'll be minutes from Joaquina Rita Bier Lake and Mini Mundo. This hotel is within close proximity of Rotula of Flags and Casa do Colono Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and an arcade/game room. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 19.80 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A nightly tourism fee of BRL 2 is collected at the property. The fee does not apply to residents of Gramado, Brazil. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy