Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec
About the hotel
With a stay at Hôtel Le Concorde Québec, you'll be centrally located in Grande Allee, steps from Quebec Symphony Orchestra and Martello Tower. This hotel is close to Citadelle of Quebec and Place Royale.
Make yourself at home in one of the 406 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at Le Ciel, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Grande Allee? This hotel has 23250 square feet (2160 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy