Hotel Le Cottage
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Le Cottage
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Le Cottage in Calais, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Royal Kids Parc De Jeux and Les Six Bourgeois. This hotel is within close proximity of Musée Mémoire 1939–1945 and Second World War Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 43 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Accessible bathroom
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Meeting rooms 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 1
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free weekday newspaper
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 9 per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy