Hotel Lee Cartagena
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Lee Cartagena
About the hotel
A stay at Hotel Lee Cartagena places you in the heart of Cartagena, minutes from Popa Convent and close to San Felipe de Barajas Castle. This hotel is within close proximity of Cerro de La Popa and Clinica Cartagena del Mar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and sofa beds, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Hotel Lee Cartagena. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2008
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size twin
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Sofa bed
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: COP 3000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy